Day five


Lucky had to be home alone today, as I had to take some photos of some dogs in the studio.


I rushed down and rushed back.


She was happy when I got back and has been her normal self, walking around, hanging out, running up the stairs...


If I wasn't able to feel the huge cancerlump under her "arm" I would have doubted the vets!


I have moved what I could from my business to my home, so that I can be home as much as possible. She's a funny one, doesn't like to be alone. Well at least not completely alone, she can go lie down in the opposite corner of a room and ignoring me, but as soon as I show signs I might be leaving, she comes either running or looking at me like "do you really dare to walk out of this room and leave me alone...I am SO going to ignore you when you get back."